Learn how to make Easy Valentine’s Day Heart Coasters with this craft tutorial!
You will need:
Cork rounds: https://amzn.to/2D5298j
Stencil brush: https://amzn.to/2VOFDbp
Red acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2RHWH3v
Pink acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2Cfm6YE
Silver acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2SPO3xh
Gold acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2RJd93o
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see how I made them:
2. I also pulled out a stencil with a heart.
3. I used pink, red, silver and gold to stencil the hearts onto the cork.
4. Then I used the back of a skewer stick to make polka dots.
5. For a different technique, I stenciled a red heart.
6. Then I stenciled some gold in the middle.
7. I did the polka dots again, but this time altered between red and gold.
8. I did the same with the silver.
Here they are all finished!
If you don’t have time to make these coasters, but want some more heart in your life, these are great alternatives, or Valentines gift ideas!