If you enjoy doing Cricut projects for your home decor, here is an Easter craft that involves the Easter bunny! Even though I made it for Easter, it would also be adorable for a nursery or kids bedroom decor. This is an easy Cricut iron on vinyl tutorial. I go through all the steps!
You will need:
Pillow covers: https://amzn.to/2CAN51P
Cricut machine: https://amzn.to/2Fb1n9P
Glitter vinyl iron on: https://amzn.to/2YliSNe
Hot glue: https://amzn.to/2CpimV0
Pom poms: https://amzn.to/2U65q0E
Pink ribbon: https://amzn.to/2WqXBjH
Press cloth: https://amzn.to/2CCVHF1
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
1. I went into Cricut Design Space.
2. I typed in bunny and selected the one I wanted.
3. I selected the bunny and sized it to the desired size.
Specifically to 10″ x 8.2″.
4. You can select your material color, but since this is a single cut project, it is optional.
5. I clicked on shape and selected the circle.
6. I sized the circle and placed it on the bunny, where I thought the bunny should be.
7. I clicked on the bunny and the circle and clicked attach.
8. I put my material on my mat and cut the project.
9. I removed the excess vinyl.
10. I figured out my placement on the pillow cover.
11. I warmed up the fabric.
12. I placed down the iron on.
13. I put an old, thin towel down and ironed over it.
14. Then, I ironed on the back.
15. I then ironed directly on the plastic.
16. If there is a spot that is not sticking well, use the tip of your iron and heat it some more.
17. Carefully remove the plastic.
18. I tied a bow with pink ribbon.
19. I added glue and attached it to the bunny.
20. I did the same with the pom pom tail.
That’s it! Now you have a cute bunny pillow that can cover your couch throw pillows!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Easter and remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!