You will need:
Silicone mold: https://amzn.to/2Xrrap8
Paint pens: https://amzn.to/2KpZwCY
White pigment: https://amzn.to/2L1jEdZ
Pigment powder: https://amzn.to/2IQvQLZ
Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
This is the resin I used for this project:
FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F.
1. I gathered my materials. I wanted to try out these paint markers with resin.
2. I used the markers to color directly on the mold.
3. I used all colors (except the metallic) on both cavities that I was using. One I did scribbles and the other I did little polka dots.
4. I mixed a small amount of resin and poured it in the cavities I colored.
5. I popped the bubbles with my lighter and let it cure 12 hours.
6. When the resin cured, I did the same markings on the layer resin.
7. I added another layer of resin.
8. I popped the bubbles and let it cure.
9. I did the same markings on the resin.
10. I mixed resin and added a little bit of resin pigment...
...and mixed in white pigment powder.
11. I poured the mixture into the cavities.
12. I popped the bubbles with my lighter.
Once cured, I removed them from the molds. They have a lot of depth and they are colorful!
That's it! I hope you like them!
Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!