To stay up on the latest, be sure to
You can click right HERE!
For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the
Products I Use above!
I used some more of my garage sale finds in this week’s coaster!
You will need:
– Fake pearls
– Resin – I used Easy Cast (for more info on Easy Cast, go to www.eti-usa.com)
– Coaster mold
If you are looking for the coaster mold, or resin, you can find them on Amazon:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Wind your necklace into your mold. Cut it down to size and remove.
2. Prepare you resin, according to the package directions. I used Easy Cast.
3. Pour a small amount of resin into the bottom of the mold.
4. While wearing gloves, wind the necklace back into the mold and reposition as needed.
5. Run your lighter over the resin, to remove any bubbles.
6. Let that sit for about and hour and then come back and put another layer of resin on top.
7. Let it sit for a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding. Remember, it takes a full 72 to hours to completely cure.
That’s it! Now you have an elegant coaster to add to your collection!
Thanks for stopping by!