Do you want to add a splash of color and a bit of fun! Dig out an old boa and start crafting!
You will need:
– Feather boa
– Styrofoam ball
– Hot glue
– Fishing line
– Something to make a hole in the styrofoam ball – I used a wooded skewer
– Paint in a similar color to your boa
Here is the video tutorial:
1. I painted the styrofoam ball red, incase it was ever seen. It provides a bit of camouflage.
2. Poke a hole in the ball with a wooded skewer.
3. Feed the fishing line through, know it and secure with a dab of hot glue.
4. Begin winding the boa around the styrofoam ball, while hot gluing it into place at various intervals.
5. When you come to the end, snip it off and start on the other side.
6. When it cool, you are ready to hang!!
This is perfect for the holidays, but can be a fun ornament/decoration any time of the year!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!