Get ready to make a cute Easter coaster, with little chicks and glitter!
Materials You Will Need
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2mptda4
- Resin: http://amzn.to/2mpQ0Td
- Green glitter flakes: https://amzn.to/3t1ZW4z
- Green chunky glitter: https://amzn.to/30zAKXj
- Chick stickers: https://amzn.to/30jKox1
YOU CAN FIND THE VIDEO TUTORIAL AT THE END OF THIS POST
1. Mix one ounce of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in the glitter flakes and a little bit of the green chunky glitter.
3. Pour it into the mold. Pop bubbles and allow it to cure.
4. Once cured, you can stick the little chicks onto the resin. I will suggest that you add some glue because I had one pop up on me. I little crazy glue behind it will do the trick.
5. Once the glue has dried, mix one maybe two ounces of resin and pour it over the chicks.
6. Pop bubbles with your lighter and allow it to cure. Because the chicks have a space between the resin and the actual wood, there will be more bubbles than usual, so just keep an extra eye on it.
Once cured, you have a super cute Easter coaster!
Alternative Super Cute Easter Coasters
Incase you don’t want to make your own coasters, or you just don’t have time, here are some fun and CUTE Easter coasters!
Here is the Video Tutorial
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!® Stay safe!