Here is an inexpensive and kid friendly craft!
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You will need:
- Card stock: https://amzn.to/2XHFzhb
- Scissors: https://amzn.to/302EhuT
- Orange tissue paper: https://amzn.to/2Nmp1aM
- Glue stick: https://amzn.to/300FW3N
- Black marker: https://amzn.to/2NiyoIi
- Brown tissue paper: https://amzn.to/2LtaO9o
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Draw a pumpkin on the card stock and cut it out.
2. Using a black marker, draw the eyes and mouth.
3. Rip and tear small pieces of the orange tissue paper.
4. With your glue stick, apply glue onto a small section of the pumpkin.
5. Take the tissue paper and stick it to the glue.
6. Do that all over the pumpkin – except for the eyes, mouth and stem.
7. Using brown or other tissue paper, do the same thing on the stem.
8. Trim around edges, if needed.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!