Learn how to create a recycled water bottle Christmas craft. It’s a snowman craft tutorial. It’s a great excuse to stay hydrated!
Here is a quick tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made them.:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Water bottles: https://amzn.to/2U9M4Vm
Multi surface paint (black, white and orange): https://amzn.to/2KPy3rN
Chunky glitter: https://amzn.to/2KPfMLe
Fine glitter: https://amzn.to/2QtHe6C
Hot glue: https://amzn.to/2PdXa8c
Battery operated votives: https://amzn.to/2KNZu55
1. I began by removing the wrappers and washing out the bottles.
2. I cut the bottoms off of the bottles.
3. I painted the bottles with a multi-surface paint, but made sure not to make it opaque. Light needs to make it through.
4. I painted the bead head the same color.
5. Once dried, I glued the ball onto the top of the bottle. I painted clear drying glue onto the head and body.
6. I sprinkled the glitter onto the head and body.
7. I took foil and molded a carrot nose and charcoal pieces for the features.
8. I painted the pieces orange and black.
9. I glued on the pieces.
10. I cut a circle out of black felt and cut a circle in the middle.
11. I also cut a strip and glued the hat together.
12. I cut a strip out of red.
13. I fringed the ends.
14. I glued the scarf on and crossed it in the front.
15. I repeated it with the green felt and glued on beads for additional decoration.
16. I added glue and glitter on the edge of the hat, scarf, etc., for an icy look.
Once dry, they are ready to go!
Pop a battery operated votive under them, to light them up.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!