Create this fun craft for the holidays! It’s Santa!
You will need:
– Golf ball
– Acrylic paint in red, black, flesh and pink
– Felt in red and white
– One white pom pom
– Eye screw
– Wire, ribbon or fishing line
– Hot glue or a tacky glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Drill or start a hole in the top of the golf ball.
2. Take eye screw and it easily screws into the golf ball.
3. Paint the golf ball a flesh color and let dry – if you add the wire, you can hang it to dry
4. Paint two dots for eyes in black (use the back of a paint brush or the back of a skewer)
5. Make a red dot for the mouth
6. Use pink to make rosy cheeks – optional to do a little white hair with white acrylic paint
7. With the pointy end of the skewer, draw a black outline around the mouth
8. Allow all painting to dry
9. Cut white felt into mustache, beard, eyebrow and hat trim pieces
10. Cut red into a cone shape for the hat
11. Glue cone shape together and glue to top of head – leave a hole in the top of the hat so the wire, ribbon or fishing line can stick out and it can be hung
12. Glue trim a around bottom of hat
13. Glue eyebrows, beard and mustache pieces in place
14. Glue pom pom into place
15. Allow to dry and enjoy your ornament
It’s a great gift for a golf enthusiast! Perfect gift topper!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays!