Products I Use above!
If you want a fun and unique centerpiece, I have just the thing! A Peeps centerpiece!!
I made one a few years ago and the adults ate my centerpiece before dinner was even over. This year I am making it a week ahead of time, so the Peeps should be good and stale, incase they want to steal them!
You will need:
– Square vase (you could probably do it in a round one too)
– Peeps – three packages, depending on the size of your vase
– An inner vase – I used a red Solo cup, but if you have a round vase that is the right size, use that instead
– Tissue paper – optional
1. Line the first row of Peeps in your vase
2. Arrange your flowers in the inner vase or cup
3. Put the inner vase into to the outer vase
4. Add the second row of Peeps
Optional: Because I used a red Solo cup, I needed to hide it. As you can see in the video, I took a piece of green tissue paper and put it around the cup, to hid the red. Then, I put it in the outer vase and moved on to step #4.
That’s it! Put it on the table and everyone will ooh and ahh!!
Have fun! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!
I’ve linked some products on Amazon, incase you want to give it a try: