**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. It’s an easy and no cost way to support my channel and this blog!
It’s time for another pumpkin!
You will need:
– Acrylic paint (white, pink, black, green): https://amzn.to/2WBcfZp
– Black and white craft foam: https://amzn.to/2JUB5gL
– Glue – If in a protected area, you can use hot glue. Otherwise, use a different glue: https://amzn.to/2XlOFga
– White glue for glitter: https://amzn.to/2XlOFga
– Black glitter: https://amzn.to/2JRQVIU
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint entire pumpkin black. This will likely take two coats. Allow to dry.
2. Paint white for the eyes. Allow to dry.
3. From black craft foam, cut out two triangles and a tail.
4. Paint an inner ear accent color – I used pink.
5. Glue on ears and tail.
6. Paint nose and mouth.
7. Paint green on eyes.
8. Cut out thin strips, from white craft foam, for whiskers.
9. Take white glue and apply wherever you want to add glitter. I added it to the edge of the ears, eyebrows, around eyes, edge of tail and stripes on tail.
That’s it! Happy Crafting and Happy Halloween!!