Remember to subscribe to Craft Klatch on YouTube for the latest crafts! Welcome to Another Coaster Friday!! I had these cute beads from Oriental Trading and I thought they would make a cute coaster! They no longer carry the beads, but I found them on Amazon! You can find the link below!!!
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Materials: – Resin (use whatever resin brand you like): Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw This is the resin I have been using most recently: FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F. Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it!
1. Prepare the resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour resin into the coaster mold.
3. Place in the lightbulb beads. For the most part they did not float, but in the end the floated just a little.
4. I suggest doing a smaller pour, add the bulbs and let it sit for 12 hours.
5. Do a final pour and again, let it sit for 12 hours.
That’s it! Remember, the best way to keep on top of my latest crafts is to subscribe to my YouTube Channel at: www.youtube.com/craftklatch because sometimes I get a little behind here!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!! Happy Crafting!