It’s that time of year! Here is the first Halloween coaster of the season!!
You will need:
– Coaster mold
– Resin (if you are looking for the resins internationally, go to www.eti-usa.com)
– Yellow opaque dye
– Red transparent dye
– Bat stickers
Here are some of the items available through Amazon:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix some opaque yellow dye, until it’s a solid color.
3. Drip one drop of transparent red dye into the yellow resin.
4. Stir it just enough to have it streak and immediately pour into the coaster mold.
5. Allow to cure enough to add stickers.
6. Place your bat stickers and pour another layer of resin over it.
7. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!