I found these shark teeth on vacation on the gulf coast of Florida. I was so excited to find them and wanted to preserve them in resin. They make a great home decor accessory and a conversation starter!
You will need:
– Coaster mold – Sharks teeth – Resin – Easy Cast or Envirotex Lite will work
Here are some items from Amazon, incase you want to give it a try:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions. I used two ounces.
2. Place the shark teeth in the resin and mix until completely covered.
3. Pour into coaster mold.
4. With stir stick, spread out the teeth until you are happy with the placement.
5. Allow bubbles to rise to the surface and then use a lighter to pop them.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!