To stay up on the latest, be sure to
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
I found these shark teeth on vacation on the gulf coast of Florida. I was so excited to find them and wanted to preserve them in resin. They make a great home decor accessory and a conversation starter!
You will need:
– Coaster mold
– Sharks teeth
– Resin – Easy Cast or Envirotex Lite will work
Here are some items from Amazon, incase you want to give it a try:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions. I used two ounces.
2. Place the shark teeth in the resin and mix until completely covered.
3. Pour into coaster mold.
4. With stir stick, spread out the teeth until you are happy with the placement.
5. Allow bubbles to rise to the surface and then use a lighter to pop them.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!
1 thought on “Fossilized Shark Teeth Coaster – Another Coaster Friday DIY”
Hi this is my first time using Resin. I have the shark teeth, I am ordering the mold. Do you recommend Easy Cast or Envirotex Lite? Are the products of equal quality? thank you!!