To stay up on the latest, be sure to
I was asked to make a Jurassic World coaster, so I made three.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare resin, according to the package directions. I made two ounces total, to make the base pour for all three coasters.
2. Mix in glitter and pour into cavity.
3. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before moving on.
4. Find pictures or stickers of Jurassic World and Mod Podge them onto the resin. Make sure you get it well coated and do multiple coats. Be sure it dries COMPLETELY!
FYI: I like to print my pictures out on card stock, using a laser printer, and I use a permanent marker to color the edge, so you don’t have a white edge showing.
5. Once dry, add a thin layer of resin. Again, I prepared two ounces and it was enough to cover all three of the coasters.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! I hope you like them! Let me know if you have seen the movie!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting and stay safe!