To stay up on the latest, be sure to
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
I was asked to make a Jurassic World coaster, so I made three.
You will need:
– Coaster mold
– Stickers or print outs from Jurassic World
– Glitter – chunky black, fine silver, fine red, fine blue
– Super Gloss Mod Podge
– Here is the laser printer I use
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare resin, according to the package directions. I made two ounces total, to make the base pour for all three coasters.
2. Mix in glitter and pour into cavity.
3. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before moving on.
4. Find pictures or stickers of Jurassic World and Mod Podge them onto the resin. Make sure you get it well coated and do multiple coats. Be sure it dries COMPLETELY!
FYI: I like to print my pictures out on card stock, using a laser printer, and I use a permanent marker to color the edge, so you don’t have a white edge showing.
5. Once dry, add a thin layer of resin. Again, I prepared two ounces and it was enough to cover all three of the coasters.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! I hope you like them! Let me know if you have seen the movie!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting and stay safe!
1 thought on “Jurassic World Coasters DIY – Another Coaster Friday Craft Klatch”
I love these! What do you think would happen if I just printed these from my own regular printer?