I spent a little more time with my sphere molds and some candy sprinkles! Now I have candy charms!
The links below are affiliate links and help support this channel, at no additional cost to you.
You will need:
Sphere mold (larger): http://amzn.to/2bthYaG
Sphere mold (smaller): http://amzn.to/2bDZpiE
Candy sprinkles: http://amzn.to/2cMEdaX
Eye pin: http://amzn.to/2beamrz
Bead cap: http://amzn.to/2bEZP8x
Dremel tool: http://amzn.to/2bO5a0r
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix your resin, according to the package directions. Fill the mold with a little bit of resin.
2. Add candy sprinkles to the resin and mix. Then, add the sprinkles to the mold. Fill as needed. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
3. I put the excess candy-resin mixture into an extra mold. No need to waste it!
4. Unmold sphere and drill a small hole into the top of the sphere.
5. Cut eye pin to fit.
6. Add glue, eye pin and bail cap.
7. Allow to dry.
That’s it! Now you can add a jump ring and a chain, or cord and you have an awesome necklace!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter! ™ Stay safe!