Today I did a collaboration video with Jenny at Origami Tree! We both did Halloween themed crafts!
Here is Jenny’s Origami Ghost Garland:
Here is my Wood Bat Halloween Decoration:
For the Bat, you will need:
– 2′ x 2′ piece of 1/2″ plywood
– Black spray paint: http://amzn.to/2dY5bgr
– Led party lights: http://amzn.to/2dtK1IP
– Saw: http://amzn.to/2dFGoy3
– Glass paint: http://amzn.to/2dYOba4
1. On a piece of poster board, draw a bat and cut it out.
2. Trace the template onto the plywood.
3. Cut it out with a saw.
4. Drill holes for the eyes – make sure it is large enough to fit the LED lights snuggly.
5. Paint the bat black.
6. Paint the LED lights with red stained glass paint and allow to dry.
7. Insert the eyes and now you have a cool bat Halloween decoration! See video for additional ideas on how to hang it!
Thanks for stopping by! Check out Jenny’s channel!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter! Stay safe!