Learn how to make a Halloween Confetti Coaster! It’s a fun and easy resin DIY!
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
You will need:
- Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2zluUd8
- Halloween confetti: http://amzn.to/2ykvw4i
- Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
- Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
- Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
- Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
*Tip: When buying confetti, make sure it is a foil or plastic confetti. If you buy paper confetti, when you put it into the resin, it will get blotchy.
1. First you need your coaster mold.
2. Then you need to find some fun Halloween confetti. If you don’t want to order it online, you can find fun confetti at craft stores and party stores.
3. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions…
…and mix in the confetti, making sure it gets completely covered.
4. Pour the mixture into your mold.
5. Spread it around.
6. Take your lighter and pop the bubbles and let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
7. Once cured, you can remove it from the mold and you have a fun, festive and sparkly coaster!
These are some of the easiest and funnest coasters to make. They always turn out amazing!
If you like this coaster project, I made a fun Pumpkin Patch Coaster that you might want to try!
Happy Halloween and remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!