Create Halloween Decor with these easy and fun Candy Corn Coasters DIY! It’s really easy, inexpensive and the kids can paint them!
Here is the quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made them:
- Wood: I used 1/4 inch MDF, but 1/4 inch plywood would work
- Saw: http://amzn.to/2ybeiHP
- Acrylic paint: Orange and Yellow
- Spray paint: White
- You can also use a durable paint, or add a clear finish to protect your coasters.
1. Draw a template of the candy corn and cut it out of paper.
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!