Learn how to create a Patriotic Resin Petri Dish Coaster using resin and alcohol inks.
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You will need:
2. I used a lighter to pop any bubbles.
3. I poured the second ounce into the mold.
4. I popped the bubbles with a lighter.
5. I began dropping in alcohol ink. I started with red.
6. I then use the white ink and drop it onto the colors.
7. I repeated with different colors.
8. When you have all the ink you want to add in the resin, let it cure for a minimum of 12 hours.
9. Once cured, I removed it from the mold.