Learn how to make a Cricut baby shower gift tag! It’s adorable and budget friendly!
Whether you use a Cricut maker or a Cricut explore air 2, you can make beautiful things! There are so many amazing Cricut project ideas that you can find, but this is a great Cricut project for a beginner and a papercraft that will make your baby shower gift extra cute!
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Materials you will need:
- Cardstock: https://amzn.to/2UishSK
- Cricut machine: https://amzn.to/2Fb1n9P
- Glue stick: https://amzn.to/2GdNJD9
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
Baby Shower Ideas
Before we make the baby shower gift tag, I have a couple of other baby shower ideas that you may love!
- Golf Ball Babies would make a PERFECT baby shower favors or place card holders!
- I have Baby Shower Coasters made out of clay that can be personalized and used as decorations.
- I also have some Baby Shower Footprint Coasters that are adorable!
Directions on How to Make a Cricut Baby Shower Gift Tag
1. I went into Cricut design space and started a new project.
10. I removed the pieces from the mat.
11. I added glue and put it all together.
There it is! Add a ribbon and tie it to your gift!
That’s it! Now you have the most adorable Cricut Baby Shower Gift Tag!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!