Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™
Button Flowers Craft Tutorial
I love buttons and I love flowers! I happened across pictures of button flowers on Pinterest, but didn’t love the directions. So, I tried it out for myself. It’s a great craft to do with kids. It’s an inexpensive craft and an easy craft!
These buttons were provided to me by Oriental Trading Company. If you are not familiar with Oriental Trading Company, you should be!
You will need:
– Glue – something that will adhere to plastic
– Parchment paper (to work on)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Choose your button arrangements. I like to do 5 buttons on the bottom. One right in the middle and then a smaller one to top it off.
2. Working on parchment paper (so you don’t glue your buttons to your work surface), put a glob of glue on the paper and add your five buttons, making sure all are in good contact with the glue.
3. Next, add glue if needed, add your middle button.
4. Put a dab of glue on the last button and put it on top of the middle button.
That’s it! Now you have decide what to do with them! You can glue magnets to the back. You can add them to barrettes. Put pin backings on the back and you can attach it to a hat, or a jacket. The possibilities are endless!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!
Here are some products you might find helpful, if you would like to make this project: