Here’s a great craft for young and old! Make it for your room, your desk, or have the kids make it as a Mother’s Day gift!
You will need:
- Inexpensive unfinished wood frame
- Clear drying glue – I used Weldbond
- Acrylic paint – I used a yellow background
- Buttons – the buttons I used are from Oriental Trading
- Here is a link to buttons at Oriental Trading: http://www.orientaltrading.com/bright-rainbow-craft-buttons-a2-57_8518.fltr?prodCatId=553446
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint your frame and let it dry.
2. Randomly glue your buttons to the frame.
3. Let it completely dry.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
*The buttons were provided by Oriental Trading for review. The ideas and opinions are all my own.