Here’s a great craft for young and old! Make it for your room, your desk, or have the kids make it as a Mother’s Day gift!
You will need:
- Inexpensive unfinished wood frame
- Clear drying glue – I used Weldbond
- Acrylic paint – I used a yellow background
- Buttons – the buttons I used are from Oriental Trading
- Here is a link to buttons at Oriental Trading: http://www.orientaltrading.com/bright-rainbow-craft-buttons-a2-57_8518.fltr?prodCatId=553446
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint your frame and let it dry.
2. Randomly glue your buttons to the frame.
3. Let it completely dry.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
*The buttons were provided by Oriental Trading for review. The ideas and opinions are all my own.
1 thought on “DIY Button Frame Mother’s Day Gift Craft Idea”
Cutest idea ever! This would be a perfect gift for Grandma's and Mommies this year!
Thanks so much for sharing. We hope to see you linking up with us again over at Tell it To Me Tuesday, next week!