To stay up on the latest, be sure to
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
It’s my last Halloween craft for the season (with the exception of Friday’s coaster of course)!
You will need:
– Small plastic skulls
– Spray paint primer (white)
– Acrylic paint (various colors)
– Skewer sticks and/or toothpicks
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Use spray primer and spray paint your plastic skulls white.
2. Once dry, using a skewer stick, paint polka dots, stripes, swirls etc. and decorate the skull. Be bold!
3. Add an eyescrew if needed and then put it on a cord and you have a necklace!!
Thanks for stopping by, now get crafting! Happy Crafting and stay safe!