Father’s Day is right around the corner, are you ready? Here’s a gift for dad you still have time to make!
Supplies You Will Need
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Keychain blank possibility #1
- Keychain blank possibility #2
- Bottle cap (preferably of your dad’s favorite beer)
- Jewelry clay
Here is the Video Tutorial
1. Mix your jewelry clay together. Follow the directions on the package.
2. When properly mixed, roll the clay into a ball and press it into the recess of the keychain.
3. Press the bottle cap into the clay. Make sure it makes good contact.
4. Position it and if needed, take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol to clean up any fingerprints from the keychain.
5. Let if fully cure.
Other Keychain Projects I Have Made
If you are looking for Father’s Day gift ideas, I have a bunch here: 30 Father’s Day Crafts!
Great Keychains for Dad
If you don’t have time to make a keychain, here are some alternatives!
That’s it! Now you have a very personalized gift for dad!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe.
3 thoughts on “DIY Father’s Day Beer Bottle Cap Keychain”
Cool idea. Just pinned it and Thanks for the tutorial.
Broaden the way you look at keychains especially, if they are the Gold keychains as they are not only meant for holding the usual keys but also for many other purposes. Gold customizing of keychains in singapore are very innovative keychains and can be even used as an alarm to let others know when you are in danger.
It's a good diy tutorial. I'll have a try.