1. My bezel happened to have a hole in it. I’m not sure why, but to pug it up, so the resin would not run out, I put a piece of packing tape behind it.
2. I mixed a small amount of resin, mixed in two different blue pigment powders and poured it into the bezel.
3. I popped bubbles with my lighter and allowed it to cure at least 12 hours.
4. Once cured, you can remove the tape from the back.
5. Next, I took the gnome buttons and cut off the back loop that would be used to sew them onto clothing. I added a little crazy glue first, just to make sure they wouldn’t fall apart.
6. I used a little crazy glue to just tack them to the cured resin, to make sure they would not move when I poured the final resin.
7. I mixed a little more resin and slowly poured it over the gnomes. Be careful to fill it enough to cover everything, but also be careful not to overfill it, so it overflows.
8. Once you have the resin on, pop any bubbles and let it cure.
Once cured you can add a jump ring and add it to a necklace, or add it to a keychain.
That’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!