To stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Craft Klatch YouTube Channel HERE!
Bring a little Spring to your wardrobe with these cute flower necklaces! They are easy to make and would be perfect as party favors!
You will need:
– Silicone flower mold
– Resin – I used Easy Cast
– Resin dye
– Acrylic paint
– Small eye screws or bails
– Glue (optional)
– Rotary tool optional
Here are some items available through Amazon, incase you want to give it a try:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take your acrylic paint and paint in the centers of the flowers and allow to completely dry.
2. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
3. Mix in the resin dye – mix well.
4. Pour into mold and allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before removing from mold.
5. Remove from mold and you can either glue on a jewelry bail, or a less expensive version is to drill a small hole into the side of the flower, with a small drill bit.
6. Screw in an eye screw.
7. Add a cord.
Now you have a necklace!!
Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and Happy Crafting!
2 thoughts on “DIY Resin Spring Flower Necklaces”
Well this technique of painting directly on the mold work on poly plastic flexible molds too?
I believe it does work on the mold made for resin.