Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™
Easter Egg Coaster – Another Coaster Friday Craft Klatch
To stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to the Craft Klatch YouTube Channel HERE!
I feel like Spring should have sprung already, but the snow on the ground says otherwise!
You will need: – Coaster mold – Resin (I used Easy Cast – Envirotex Lite works as well) – Mini plastic Easter eggs – I found them at Hobby Lobby
Here are some items, which might be helpful, incase you want to make some of your own:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Pour mini Easter eggs into the resin and mix well.
3. Pour into mold and move around as needed. If bubbles come up, be sure to pop them with either a lighter, or by blowing on them with a straw.
4. Allow to cure. We are doing two pours on this coaster because the little eggs float. It will give you an uneven surface for a glass to sit upon. If we allow the first layer to cure, then you can add a second layer to even it all out, without worrying about the eggs floating.
5. Once cured, prepare more resin and pour into mold.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.