1. If the face of your piece is really rough, be sure to sand it.
2. Paint white acrylic paint on the face of the wood, but don’t paint the bark. Allow to dry. I like to have some of the wood grain showing through, so I only did one coat.
3. With orange acrylic paint, paint a triangle in the middle of the piece, for a carrot nose.
4. With black acrylic paint, paint two coal eyes and a coal mouth.
5. Drill two holes at the top of the head.
6. Pull your rope through the holes and tie knots.
That’s it! It’s so fast and easy! This would make perfect gift and the kids can definitely get involved!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Here are a few of my other crafts that you might enjoy:
Pumpkin Pie Candle
1 thought on “Easy Painted Snowman Plaque DIY”
We just bought the ten acres next to us and have LOADS of tree limbs to cut up for this adorable craft! Thank you.