It’s easy to make these Shamrock Coasters! Perfect for the kids and great for St. Patrick’s Day!
If you are looking for more fun St. Patrick’s Day projects:
- St Patrick’s Day DIY ~ Shamrock Decorative Charms
- St. Patrick’s Day Resin Coasters
- Gold Coins and Leprechauns St. Patrick’s Day Coaster
- Saint Patrick’s Day Flower Ball Decoration
- DIY St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Coaster
Remember to PIN IT for later!
Materials You Will Need
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here is the Video Tutorial
1. Draw a shamrock, on a piece of paper and cut it out.
2. Unroll the cork roll and cut out two pieces, a little larger than the shamrock you drew.
3. Peel of the backing and press the two sticky sides together.
4. Trace the shamrock onto one side of the cork.
5. Cut out the cork.
6. Use green acrylic paint to paint the shamrocks, front and back. It will take at least two coats.
That’s it! Now you have easy and great for last minute coasters!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!