Here is an Autumn accessory that is inexpensive, cute and fun! It would be PERFECT for a little girl on Thanksgiving!
You will need:
- 1 bunch of fabric fall leaves
- 1 hairband
- Glue – I used hot glue, but you can use a tacky glue
To see how I did it, be sure to check out the quick video tutorial:
1. Cut the leaves off of the stem. You can leave a small bit of stem on.
2. I started at the top. Glue a lighter leaf and a darker leaf in the middle. Add two smaller leaves, alternating the colors.
3. Continue gluing and alternating the colors, down both sides of the hairband.
That’s it! It’s cheap and quick, but looks amazing!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Fall! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!