1. Working on parchment paper (because hot glue will not stick to parchment paper), lay out the golf tees into a star pattern
2. Let your hot glue get nice and hot and put a dollop right in the center, where the tees meet
3. Allow to cool and turn it over and do the same on the other side
4. Spray paint or use acrylic paint to paint entire ornament with a base coat. Use a color similar to the glitter you will be using.
5. Take your fishing line and cut a piece off. Loop together, with the ends meeting, put a small amount of hot glue on one of the golf tees and embed the ends of the fishing line into the hot glue. This creates a way to hang the ornament.
6. When cool, work on a tray, or on the parchment paper, brush the white glue on one side of the ornament and sprinkle with glitter. Working on a tray allows you to keep the glitter neater and all excess glitter can be returned to the container. Allow to dry.
7. Flip over and repeat on the other side. Allow to dry.
8. Hang up and enjoy your ornament!
That’s it! Enjoy it! Happy Holidays! Happy Crafting!