Learn how to make resin coasters with Lifesavers candy!
Watch this quick video to see exactly how I made it:
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2zluUd8
Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
1. Find some Lifesavers candy rolls.
2. Pull out the Lifesavers and arrange them in your coaster mold, to make sure you have the color combination you want.
3. Mix two ounces of resin. Then, take your Lifesavers and put them into the resin and make sure they are completely covered.
4. Pour them into the mold.
5. Move them around to space them and get the colors in the right spot.
6. Take your lighter and pop the bubbles. Let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
7. Once cured, remove it from the coaster mold.
Then you have a colorful and cool coaster!
That’s it! Remember, Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!