One of my YouTube subscribers, Patricia, sent me these cute and colorful rubber bands to use is a coaster So I did!!
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– Mold: http://amzn.to/2FcRd7J
– Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F.
– Colorful rubber bands: https://amzn.to/2QjjXBO
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour some of the resin into the mold.
3. Add rubber bands and help push them down with your stir stick.
4. If you need to add additional resin you go ahead and add it. If you need to move rubber bands around after adding the additional resin, you can do that too.
5. Remove bubbles with a lighter or straw.
6. Allow to dry for at least 12 hours.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!