I made this scarecrow craft when one of my YouTube viewer requested a scarecrow centerpiece for Thanksgiving. I don’t know if this is what she had in mind, but this is what I came up with. So thank you MeganK00 for the request and inspiration!
This craft uses mostly recycled materials and is overall pretty easy.
Normally, I would offer written directions, but I think in this case, the video would better serve to show you and answer any questions.
You will need:
– Two brown paper grocery bags
– One brown paper lunch sack
– Crumpled up newspaper, or shredding from your shredder
– Permanent marker – black
– Mod Podge (optional)
– String – to tie top of bag
– Acrylic paint – brown, orange and green (poster paint would work well too)
– Two large buttons
– Straw or raffia
– Frozen food tray (cleaned)
– Hot glue, or tacky glue
Here is the video tutorial:
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!