If you are looking for a quick and easy craft, this one is for you!
You will need:
– 40+/- plastic white snowflakes – usually you can find them at the dollar store, but I found packages of 20 at Walmart, very inexpensively
– Hot glue
– Parchment paper
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Cut off the string to hang the snowflakes
2. Lay 20 snowflakes on the parchment paper in a circle/wreath shape
3. Start gluing them together.
4. Add the second layer on top of the first layer. When cool, check to make sure they are all well adhered and add glue where needed.
5. Remove from parchment paper, add ribbon and hang!
Keep it simple, or for a different look, add something in the middle, like the Big Resin Snowman I made earlier!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy it!
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!
13 thoughts on “Snowflake Wreath Craft Tutorial”
Thank you so much! And thanks for stopping by!
Sweet wreath! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
Omgosh, I actually have a bunch of these snow flakes (in silver, but same basic ones) sitting around. I need to do this!
Hi Heidi! I think you should. You know how sometimes they lose their glitter or become discolored, I was thinking if that starts happening to this one, I might just spray it silver, or with that Looking Glass paint that looks like a mirror, for a more icy contemporary look.
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to see yours if you do it!
Too cute!! Thanks for sharing 🙂
Thanks Tammy! Happy Holidays!
Thank you Diana!
What a pretty idea!
This is so lovely! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Christmas link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! 🙂