I’ve had the pink sequins in my drawer, for quite some time. There are some green ones in there too. I’ve been meaning to put them in a coaster, but you know how it goes. Then, I had someone share their beautiful sequin coasters with me and I decided to incorporate my forgotten sequins into this week’s Valentine’s Day coaster! Along with an earring from a different era, I think it came out quite pretty!
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix one ounce of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in sequins.
3. Pour resin/sequin mixture into coaster mold.
4. Pop bubbles with lighter.
5. Cut off earring finding from heart earring.
6. Drop the heart into the resin. Allow it to cure for a little while, until you are sure nothing is floating.
7. Mix one ounce of resin and pour it over the coaster.
8. Pop bubbles and allow to cure.
That’s it! Once cured take it out of the mold and you have a beautiful coaster!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!