SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
Today we are making vinyl record coasters. They are great as home decor items, party favors, or even turning them into conversation pieces.
You will need:
– Round wood discs: http://amzn.to/29nxnun
– Black acrylic paint: http://amzn.to/29WpmcG
– Super gloss Mod Podge: http://amzn.to/29EVS4c
– Record labels
– Triple Thick: http://amzn.to/29EWirb
– (or) Resin: http://amzn.to/29D9pfl
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the discs, front and back. It may take two coats.
2. Find record labels and print them out. I used a laser printer and card stock.
3. Cut them out.
4. Use a black permanent marker to color the edges.
5. Use Mod Podge to adhere them to the discs.
6. Once dry, finish them off with the Triple Thick, or dome them with resin.
– You can add fun trivia about the singers or bands to the backs of the coasters.
– You can make up fake bands and songs.
– For a wedding, you can make records of the couple’s favorite bands, or the first dance song. On the back of the coasters you can add fun trivia about the bride and groom.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by!
Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
3 thoughts on “Vinyl Record Coasters DIY ~ Craft Klatch Another Coaster Friday ~ How To”
This comment has been removed by the author.
Can you make a coaster with a picture developed from like shutterfly? Without scanning it? And I love your videos and totally hooked!!
I love your video's!
I'm having trouble finding small record labels, can you direct me to some sites you used?
Thanks a lot