You will need:
– Black, white and yellow felt
– Google eyes
– Small Velcro circles
– Ribbon for hanging – optional
1. Cut out the body of the penguin in black. You can use the attached template below, or draw your own.
2. Cut out the belly from the white felt, the beak and feet from the yellow felt.
3. Glue all of the parts on and then the eyes.
4. Attach the Velcro on the hands and they can now hold hand when they are together, because they are BFFs.
5. If you want to hang them, hot glue some ribbon on the back of each of the penguins.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!