**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. It’s an easy and no cost way to support my channel and this blog!
So you need some red sparkly shoes. I made some for Halloween, but really they are great for the holidays too! If you have an old pair of shoes that are ready to be thrown out because they are looking pretty beat up, give them new life with a bit of glitter. Or, I went to Walmart and picked up a pair for $3.00 on clearance. I went with flats because when I land my broom, I tend to twist an ankle if I am wearing heels. If you prefer heels, go for it.
This is my first piece of witchy accessories, so stay tuned to see how I put it all together!
You will need:
– Outdoor Mod Podge: https://amzn.to/2F2QozW
– Glitter: https://amzn.to/2WEmkoW
– Patience to let it all dry
Here is the video tutorial:
1. I put some of the Mod Podge into a little cup, so I don’t contaminate the original container with a bunch of red glitter. When I have it in the cup, I add some glitter and mix it all up.
2. I take the glitter and Mod Podge mixture and brush it onto the shoes. I will work one section at a time and immediately sprinkle glitter on top of the Mod Podge glitter mixture. While doing this, I am working over a container to catch any excess glitter. I will gently tap down the glitter, on the shoe, to make sure it made good contact. Do this over the entire shoe. Then set it aside to dry.
3. When dry, I will brush the Outdoor Mod Podge over the glittered shoes and do a second sprinkle of glitter. This helps seal the first layer and adds a second layer. Set it aside to completely dry.
That’s it. The Outdoor Mod Podge should help protect it better than original Mod Podge. Put on those sexy shoes and do your thing!
Remember to check back! I have a witch broom, a witch hat and witch makeup videos coming soon too!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and Happy Halloween!