It’s time for another coaster, just in time for Thanksgiving!
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– Coaster mold: https://amzn.to/320fgkH
– Yellow, blue, orange and red glitter: https://amzn.to/2NlDy4R
– Thanksgiving stickers: https://amzn.to/2Zl1RC0
– Lighter: https://amzn.to/2NQusts
– Wet Ones (for clean up): https://amzn.to/2pXbqrQ
– Mixing cups: https://amzn.to/31QklMu
– Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
Update: This is the resin I have been using more recently:
FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Separate into four different cups.
3. Add different color glitter to each cup and mix well.
4. Pick the colors you want to have in a coaster and pour into the mold at the same time. Repeat with remaining two colors.
5. Allow to set for 12 hours.
6. Put stickers onto the set resin.
8. Prepare enough resin to cover the stickers.
9. Let it set for at least 12 hours.
That’s it! Now you have these festive and cute Thanksgiving coasters!
Happy Crafting and Happy Thanksgiving!