I love glitter! I mean love, love, LOVE IT! I wanted to try a little something different in how I used glitter in a coaster.
You will need:
– Coaster mold (to see where to find the one I use, go to the Products I Use tab) – Glitter (I bought a sample pack) – Resin (I used Easy Cast Resin – it’s available at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, www.resinobsession.com and go to www.eti-usa.com to find where it is available internationally).
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Split your resin into four cups (depending on how many colors you are using)
3. Add your glitter to the resin and mix well.
4. Pour your first color into the middle of the mold, but reserve a little.
5. Pour your next color into the middle of the first color.
6. Repeat with the remaining colors.
7. Then, start over with your remaining colors.
8. Let it sit for at least 12 hours.
9. Unmold it!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!