Time for another Disney Princess Coaster! Today we are making a Cinderella coaster DIY!
Here is a quickie video, so you can see exactly how I made it!
3. Pour it into your coaster mold.
4. Pop the bubbles with a lighter and allow it to cure for a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Add your sticker.
6. I cut out little silver glitter shoes with my Cricut and added them.
7. Add one ounce of clear resin.
8. Pop the bubbles with your lighter and allow it to cure, a minimum of 12 hours.
9. Take the coaster out of the mold and now you have a magical drink coaster!