Learn how to make easy resin charms, using cute buttons! It’s an easy Easter Craft!
Here is the full video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made them:
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Will Need:
1. I had found these bezels a while back, in the clearance section, and thought they would be perfect for this project.
2. Because they do not have flat backs, I used bottle caps to keep them in place.
3. I mixed my resin. The resin I used is a fast curing resin and it cures white. I had to work fast!
4. I separated the resin into two small cups and added pigment powder to each. Pigment powder can have a very strong color, but because the resin cures white, it makes them pastel.
5. I poured the resin into the bezels.
6. I dropped the one chick button into the pink resin and let it sit.
7. The purple resin was curing quickly, so I had to squish the other chick into it and hold onto it. It all cured within 15 minutes.
That’s it! Now we have two adorable chick charms! Add a jump ring and a cord and you have a necklace. You can also turn it into a keychain.
Easter Necklace Alternatives:
Holidays come upon us before we know it! If you don’t have time to make the Chick Charms, here are some really fun alternatives:
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!