Learn how to make easy resin charms, using cute buttons!
Here is a quick video to see how I did it:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You will need:
– Bezels: https://amzn.to/2TVSM0O
– Fast curing resin: https://amzn.to/2EhfMSr
– Pigment powder: https://amzn.to/2ImPxOv
– Buttons: check Michaels or Hobby Lobby
1. I had found these bezels a while back, in the clearance section, and thought they would be perfect for this project.
2. Because they do not have flat backs, I used bottle caps to keep them in place.
3. I mixed my resin. The resin I used is a fast curing resin and it cures white. I had to work fast!
4. I separated the resin into two small cups and added pigment powder to each. Pigment powder can have a very strong color, but because the resin cures white, it makes them pastel.
5. I poured the resin into the bezels.
7. I dropped the one chick button into the pink resin and let it sit.
8. The purple resin was curing quickly, so I had to squish the other chick into it and hold onto it. It all cured within 15 minutes.
That’s it! Now we have two adorable chick charms! Add a jump ring and a cord and you have a necklace. You can also turn it into a keychain.
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!