It’s time for Christmas crafting! If you are looking for Christmas craft ideas, this is a holiday Christmas tree coaster! It’s an easy craft!
If you have a bunch of buttons, as I do, you’ll need a place to store them! Check out How To Repurpose Candle Jars into stylish craft room storage!
- Wood tree: https://amzn.to/2pSR2M1
- Green paint: https://amzn.to/2NSEImV
- Green buttons: https://amzn.to/2NVLRmj
- Seed beads: https://amzn.to/2Nt7qvv
- Green glitter: https://amzn.to/2NQFgK9
- Glue: https://amzn.to/33v6yfG
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
1. I found this tree at the craft store. It was in a kit, with little markers, which I did not need. I found similar trees – MUCH CHEAPER – on Amazon and I listed them above.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Be sure to Share and PIN IT!