Learn how to make some play makeup using resin and glitter!
Little girls love playing with make up. This make up is sparkly, colorful and it won’t make a mess!
Here’s a quick tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
2. I used my craft knife to scrape out the make up. I used the three color eyeshadows and the cover up to color the resin. I used glitter and resin for the eyeshadow container that has all the little compartments.
3. I crushed the powdered make up, to get it ready to mix into the resin.
4. I stared off with one ounce of resin and split it into smaller cups. I mixed the make up into the resin – you don’t need too much.
5. I dripped it into the make up containers.
6. I used my lighter to pop the bubbles. Be careful to run the lighter over quickly, or else you run the risk of melting the plastic.
I repeated with the cover up.
As I mentioned before, I mixed the resin and different color glitters for the other make up container.