Today we will tackle a candleholder that is both easy and inexpensive!
The vase was from Walmart, but you can find them anywhere. You can use a variety of sizes as well.
2. I hot glued on the vase, just get it started and I added the end of the rope.
3. I ran more glue and pressed the rope into it, letting it cool. When you finish the first round, you want to neatly run a second layer above. As you are going around, keep the rope layers tight and abutted up against the layer below.
4. Keep going around and gluing, until you hit the height you want. I did not go all the way up.
5. Once you hit the desired height, cut the rope and glue the end on.
6. I added my candle. If your candle is too short, you can always add some sand to raise it up.
7. I added glue to the back of the starfish.
8. I glued it right onto the rope.
That’s it! Now you have a fun coastal decor item!