Learn how to make easy Easter charms! Great kids crafts!
Here is a quick video, so you can see exactly how I made them:
5 Fun Easter Craft Ideas
- Easter Bunny Pillow Cover
- DIY Easter Bunny Sign
- Easy Chick Charms
- Easy DIY Easter Chick Coasters
- DIY Resin Easter Bunny House
Materials You Will Need:
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Glass stones: http://amzn.to/2FrPMVK
- Mod Podge: http://amzn.to/2oKty7Z
- Scrapbook paper: http://amzn.to/2DvJFLk
- Jewelry bails: http://amzn.to/2texrHa
Be sure to Pin It for later!
- Find some fun scrapbook paper. I used a fun Easter egg design and an Easter Bunny design.
2. Trace around a clear glass stone with a pencil.
3. Use a scissor to cut out the circle.
4. Paint Mod Podge onto the back of the glass stone – the flat side.
5. Press the stone onto the paper.
6. Brush more onto the back of the paper and rub it with your finger, to make sure you get rid of any bubbles.
7. Repeat with other papers.
8. Glue on a jewelry bail to make a pendant.
9. You can glue the charms onto napkin rings to add a little extra festive flair to your table.
That’s it! Use it as table scatter, or for whatever you like!
Alternative Easter Necklaces
Incase you don’t have time to make the Easter charms, here are some really cute alternatives!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!